The Top 10 Most Common Digital Marketing Mistakes Physio Clinics Make
1. Not creating buyer personas
You can’t target your efforts properly if you don’t have a good idea of who your customers are, or what they look like. Creating buyer personas is one of the most important things you can do for your digital marketing strategy and it should be included in every business plan.
2. Not tracking your results
How will you know what’s working and what isn’t if you aren’t tracking and analyzing your digital marketing results? Tracking is essential to make sure that you are self-correcting in your campaigns, as well as being able to justify the cost of your efforts to your boss and your clients.
3. Not using SEO correctly
SEO is a long-term strategy that rewards businesses who are patient.
If you want to know how to use SEO for your clinic, make sure you start with the basics like choosing the right keywords, optimizing your website and content, creating great backlinks, etc.
4. Not using social media correctly
While you don’t need to be on all of them (in fact, it’s often best not to), social media is an integral part of any digital marketing campaign for a clinic or business. If you are going to use social media, make sure you have a game plan and know what type of content is most effective for your audience.
5. Not using email marketing correctly
Email marketing might take more time than some other strategies, but it can be extremely effective if done right. Make sure that your emails are engaging and relevant to your customers and don’t forget about the importance of personalization.
6. Not using paid advertising correctly
Pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns on social media or Google Ads are often an effective way to create targeted ads for a specific audience, but you need to know how to set them up correctly. There are a lot of pitfalls, so it’s important to know how to avoid them to get the most out of your advertising.
7. Not optimizing for mobile devices
Today, more than 50% of traffic comes from mobile devices like smartphones and tablets. If you aren’t optimized for these users yet, you will start to lose your customers very quickly. Make sure that your website is responsive and easy to use on a small screen or you’ll miss out on business opportunities.
8. Not creating videos for your clinic/business
A well-made video can be one of the best marketing tools for any clinic, because it offers an intimate and different way to connect with your audience. If you aren’t creating videos yet, it’s time to start!
9. Failing to test everything
Unless you are a complete digital marketing expert, there is likely much of your strategy that you don’t know how to properly set up. This means that when it comes to traffic generation, you need to be sure that you are testing everything so that the right elements can have their maximum effect on your campaigns.
10. Not connecting digital marketing with offline marketing
Digital marketing isn’t an island and if you don’t integrate all of your efforts into a full-scale strategy, you are going to miss out on opportunities. Whether it’s having consistent branding across all of your assets or tracking offline conversions from your online marketing efforts, integrating your digital and traditional marketing strategies is an essential part of any successful business plan.
Want your digital marketing done right? Get in touch with us.
- How to Generate Positive Patient Reviews for Your Clinic
- How to Grow Your Physiotherapy Clinic with Local SEO
- The Complete Guide to Google Ads for Physio Clinics
Learn how to get more patients from local SEO
- How Parkway Reduced Patient Acquisition Cost by 83% and Set Growth Records
- ChatGPT and AI for Physiotherapy Clinics: What You Should Know
- The Most Effective Marketing Channels for Physiotherapy Clinics
- How to Write Effective FAQs for Your Physiotherapy Website
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Maximizing Results With Social Media Advertising for Your Physiotherapy Clinic